Links, links – so many of them, so little time. Happily for you I’m on hand to sift through every one of them. Now, we have articles related to all sorts, including Kim Kardashian, Demi Lovato, Woody Allen and Mia Farrow.
Who shall we look at first?? OK, it’s Kim Kardashian and Wedding …
- Kim Kardashian’s wedding wasn’t for ratings: ‘We don’t do anything for ratings’ from www.celebitchy.com
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Todd Waterman REVEALED! from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 7 Episode 5 Recap 6/17/12 from allieiswired.com
Dog doesn’t seem to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
- Summer exercises you can do with your dog from www.sheknows.com
- Full Dateline Investigation: Tim Dog Claims Christian After Globally Ganking Women Off Myspace, Fake Mariah And Jay-Z Tours, And Investments! [Video] from bossip.com
Demi Lovato and San Francisco have come up a fair bit too.:
- Britney Spears vs. Demi Lovato in San Francisco: who looked worse? – “Britney Spears and Demi Lovato did a brief photo op outside of X Factor auditions in San Francisco over the weekend” – said www.celebitchy.com
- Niall Horan Teases New Album, Demi Lovato Romance – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Lastly it’s Woody Allen and Mia Farrow.
- Woody Allen out with his daughters: creepy or normal loving dad? – “Yesterday we ran the story that Woody Allen’s only biological son, Ronan Farrow, had tweeted a happy Father’s Day message in which he quipped “or, as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law’s day.”" – said www.celebitchy.com
- Ronan Farrow, Woody Allen’s Son, Rips Dad in Father’s Day Tweet – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Not enough for you? How about some more photos…