Posts, posts – so many of them, so little time. Fortunately for you I’m on hand to sift through every one of them. Today, we have blogposts to do with all sorts, including Jay-Z, Lauryn Hill and Matthew McConaughey.
Who’s up first? Well, it’s Lauryn Hill and Jay-Z …
- Jada Pinkett Smith DISHES On Willow’s Album & Competing With Will + Lauryn Hill RESPONDS To Tax Problems from theybf.com
- Lauryn Hill Explains Why She Left The Music Industry from necolebitchie.com
- Lauryn Hill responds to IRS claims she did not pay her taxes from www.sheknows.com
We have seen a number of mentions of Born This Way and New Zealand too.
- Watch: Lady Gaga Seeming Responds To Madonna’s Recent Mockery Of ‘Born This Way’ from feedproxy.google.com
- Watch: Lady Gaga Seemingly Responds To Madonna’s Recent Mockery Of ‘Born This Way’ from www.pinkisthenewblog.com
Matthew McConaughey and Wedding have come up quite a lot too.:
- Matthew McConaughey getting hitched? – “Sorry ladies, Matthew McConaughey may officially be off the market for good” – said www.sheknows.com
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves: Married! – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
To finish up, what about Tax and Lauryn Hill?
- Lauryn Hill Responds To Tax Evasion Charges In An Open Letter On Tumblr – “Yesterday we heard that rap/soul icon Ms.Lauryn Hill has been charged with Federal offenses for not filing her tax here in the United States for several years” – said feedproxy.google.com
But hang on … there’s more … the best of the photos…